The protection of your personal data is important to you and also to us, mgm technology partners GmbH and its subsidiaries (in short “mgm”).
For us, the following principle applies: Data protection should protect people, not data!
Therefore, we will inform you at this point which data we collect from you, for what we need this data and how you can object to the data collection.
Responsible body for the collection and processing of personal data
Persons jointly responsible for the processing of your personal data in a common procedure (DS-GVO Art. 26):
Since we process in a procedure that is the same for all companies of the mgm-group and on the same technical platforms, all companies of the mgm-group are “jointly responsible persons” in terms of data protection law who collect and process your data jointly. These responsible persons are (with seat and postal address):
- mgm technology partners gmbh: Taunusstr. 23, 80807 Munich, Germany
- mgm consulting partners gmbh: Dutch Brook 2, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
- mgm security partners gmbh: Taunusstr. 23, 80807 Munich, Germany
- mgm technology partners Vietnam Co Ltd: 7 Phan Châu Trinh, Đà Nẵng, Vietnam
- mgm technology partners s.r.o.: Letenské nám. 157, 170 00 Praha 7-Bubeneč, Czech Republic
- mgm technology partners France eurl: 26 Allée Aloyzi Kospicki, 38000 Grenoble, France
- mgm technology partners USA Corp: 200 Daingerfield Rd, Suite 301, Alexandria, VA 22314, USA
- mgm technology partners switzerland ltd: General-Guisan-Strasse 6, 6300 Zug, Switzerland
- mgm consulting partners austria gmbh, Reichenhaller Straße 10b, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
A joint data protection officer has been appointed at the mgm Group. If you have any questions, suggestions or criticisms regarding data protection at mgm, please contact:
mgm technology partners GmbH
In which cases the mgm-group collects and processes personal data
We are pleased about your visit to our website and would like to explain to you transparently whether and when your personal data is collected and processed. All data collection and processing is carried out for clearly defined purposes. These can result from technical necessities, contractual requirements or explicit consents of the users or from legitimate interests of the mgm-group:
- For technical reasons, mgm collects and stores usage data when you visit websites (the date and duration of the visit, the websites used, the identification data of the type of browser and operating system used and the website from which you visit us). This data is used by mgm exclusively for the purpose of technical administration of the web pages, for web security and to optimize your requirements.
- For contractual reasons and for reasons of contract initiation (e.g. processing of an application) we also require personal data from you. In addition, we use data to fulfil legal obligations, e.g. obligations to provide proof and to retain data.
- Registration for the newsletter
If you register for a newsletter from us, your e-mail address can be used by mgm for its own promotional purposes. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link which is included in every newsletter.
When do we delete your data?
Your data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected.
In addition, your data must be deleted if its storage is inadmissible, especially if the data is incorrect and correction is not possible or if you wish it to be deleted.
Blocking takes the place of deletion if legal or factual obstacles stand in the way of deletion (for example special storage obligations due to contracts or legal requirements) or the consideration of expiry or limitation periods.
The deletion of personal data can be replaced by the permanent anonymisation of the data.
- You can request information at any time about what data about you is stored.
- You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to the responsible person in a structured, common and machine-readable format (right to data transferability).
- You also have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you, which is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1)(e) or (f) of the DPA.
- You can revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time, also with effect for the future, or you can object to the advertising approach.
- Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority at any time if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the DS Block Exemption Regulation.
In order to exercise your rights, a letter by post is sufficient:
Data Protection Officer
mgm technology partners gmbh
Taunusstr. 23, 80807 Munich, Germany
to one of the other joint controllers mentioned above
or e-mail IndividualPrivacyRights@mgm-tp.com.
Is data encrypted?
The uploading of documents on our designated websites takes place within a secure connection.
As far as contact forms are available on our website, which can be used for electronic contact and this possibility is used, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and stored. For the processing of the data, your consent will be obtained before the end of the transmission process and reference will be made to this data protection declaration.
As a precautionary measure, we would like to point out that when information is transmitted by e-mail, secure transmission cannot be guaranteed in all cases.
Will data be passed on?
Your personal data will not be passed on or otherwise transferred to third parties.
Within the permissible scope of an order processing, service providers may be commissioned with parts of the processing (e.g. use of technical platforms). In this case mgm remains responsible for the protection of your data. Such contract processors are within the scope of the DS-GVO and contractually obliged to protect your data and do not count as third parties. They work exclusively according to our instructions, which is ensured by strict contractual regulations, technical and organizational measures and supplementary controls. If, as data controllers, we transfer data to other controllers or service providers based outside the European Union, this is done in strict compliance with the purposes of use described in the data protection provisions and only if these service providers offer a level of protection that is in line with the EU standard contractual clauses. This applies both to our foreign subsidiaries mgm technology partners USA Corp and mgm technology partners Viet Nam Co Ltd as well as to other contract processors.
What about cookies?
Cookies are small text files in which personal data can be stored. We distinguish between cookies, which are absolutely necessary for the technical functions of the website, and optional cookies. As far as mgm uses session cookies for technical functions, they are automatically deleted after closing the browser.
The use of mgm websites generally works without cookies, which serve non-technical purposes. This means that you can prevent traceability by cookies in your browser (do-not-track, tracking protection list) or prohibit the storage of third-party cookies.
In principle, the regular deletion of stored cookies is a suitable measure to improve data protection. Please note, however, that if all cookies are deleted, any set objection cookies (opt-out cookies) will also be deleted, so that you may have to declare any declared objections again.
When you click on a link to an external site, you are moving outside the mgm websites. mgm is therefore not responsible for the content, services or products offered on the linked website, nor for the privacy and technical security of the linked website.
Status of information on data protection
Update of 22 October 2020