Setting up an agile organization / agile teams
Values and culture
- We support the evolutionary change of values and culture in small, iterative steps on the way to becoming a
- learning, growing organization
- which uses mistakes to become more productive and more innovative.
Transformation – design and coaching
- The setting up of agile teams and organizations comprises among other things the
- creation of a suitable target structure (e.g. self-organized teams with a high degree of personal responsibility),
- the definition of organizational interfaces together with the facilitation and encouragement of teamwork,
- working out an associated leadership style based on trust (e.g. servant leadership)
- and a description of the roles and tasks required.
- Every transformation leads to conflict within the company and therefore requires coordinated change management and accompanying coaching.