Basic DWH design and architecture
We define the basis for your data warehouse using our proven templates:
Stable layered architecture
- Separation of source data, core DWH with granular data management and reporting layers
- “Single point of truth” approach
Basic framework concepts
- Historization: usually three-dimensional
- Meta data: technical and business meta data
- Surrogate keys: separation from the operational world
- Validation: data tested for approved content
- Harmonization: standardization of keys
- ETL: specifications for setting up ETL development
Our proven templates and models guarantee stability and sustainability.
Are you looking for further information?
Dr. Arne Röhl
If you have any questions about business intelligence and data warehouse, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Your e-mail request