We analyze and evaluate your BI landscape based on five criteria:
- BI strategy: objectives, critical factors for success, comparison with business strategy
- DWH architecture: layer concept, single point of truth, avoidance of redundant structures, data protection
- Data model: flexibility, stability, expandability, historization option, separation from the operational world
- Data and data quality: availability of histories, reproducibility, key management
- Processes and governance: meta data management, traceability, error and approval procedures, responsibilities
Subsequently, we elaborate specific recommendations for actions that help you to achieve your mission.
Are you looking for further information?
Dr. Arne Röhl
If you have any questions about business intelligence and data warehouse, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Your e-mail request