Change architecture and roadmap
The change management team equips the change architecture with the necessary impact and ensures that it penetrates to all players critical to the success of the project. The change roadmap is an effective package of measures hewn out of the same block, instead of individual measures incoherently deployed.
- Establish a network of change agents in order to reach all the important players in the company’s various divisions and locations
- Set up a short chain of command
- Establish feedback channels with all players critical to success
- Develop customized change management roadmap with logically coordinated measures
- Put together and prepare change management project team
With our change architecture and roadmap, we set the scene for effective implementation without tying up resources.