The prerequisite of effective change management is a systematic review of all the factors critical to its success.
- Analyze the objectives, readiness and conditions for change
- Define the most important players, identify the forces and interconnections driving or blocking the change
- Extent of the change – in quantitative terms and in stakeholders’ subjective perception
- Factors critical to success in the corporate culture, change history
- Define essential fields of action, levers and possible barriers to change management
On this basis, we develop the right change management architecture and the roadmap with sensibly coordinated measures.