IT controlling and cost allocation
Besides the needs-based provision of IT services, a functioning client / service provider relationship must also cater for transparent cost allocation and billing. Inefficiencies must be uncovered and control information supplied to management.
- System of key indicators based on targets and needs
- Definition and management of cost structures, cost allocation and costings
- Balance between equitable allocation based on causation and controllability
- Recognition and removal of inefficiencies
- Transparent and controllable IT costs
- Visible contribution of value from IT to the business model